Who We Are
We are an esteemed organization based in the United States dedicated to showcasing the inherent beauty of Islam and fostering harmonious relationships with other faith communities. Our mission is to connect the Creation with the Creator.
Goals & Objectives
Our Dawah training program aims to equip individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively spread the message of Islam and engage with diverse audiences. Our objective is to expand the MVP team in Saudi Arabia and America. We aim to build an Islamic Center in Washington, DC, to educate non-Muslims, develop programs for new Muslims, and make events to empower youth.
Our objective is to expand the MVP team in Saudi Arabia and America. We aim to build an Islamic Center in Washington, DC to educate non-muslims, develop programs for new Muslims, and make events to empower youth. Ultimately, we strive to achieve self-sustainability.
Chairman/Co-Founder | American
- He reverted to Islam 10 years ago in Makkah
- He studied Christian Theology for 15 years making him a well-known Pastor
- Worked for 25 years in Human Rights with the US Congress, the Canadian and British Parliament, and the United Nations.
- He worked for 15 years in the Democratic Party in Annapolis, where he also ran for mayor
Isa Alhaj Hussein
Co-Founder/Vice Chairman/CEO | Saudi & American
- A graduate of Islamic Studies from Makkah
- Represented Saudi Arabia in 3 international youth conferences: The United Nations in Thailand, The World Bank in Washington DC, Organization of Islamic Cooperation in Azerbaijan.
- Managed a Dawah office under the Ministry of Islamic affairs in Jeddah.
- Tedx Speaker
MVP assigns your entire donation to the operation of your choice.
The donor can always choose where they want their donations to go donation page If the donor doesn’t specify then MVP distributes them wherever necessary.
Yes, it is. Our organization is a registered 501(C) (3) non-profit organization.We are also Zakat-Eligible. EIN: 47-4375211